With the horrible weather nowadays, I'm sick again... Down with a common cold which took my beautiful voice *vomit* away for a few days... Glad that I found my voice back today, and now I'm equipped with a soft and sexy voice... *vomit* Haha....
Hate seeing a doctor, but I had no choice, as the cold triggered a mild asthma attack yesterday. Went to the nearest clinic which was only opened recently. Hmmm... The doctor is rather handsome and think he's just back from London... A gentleman with beautiful eyes who speaks gently and smile a lot... Was enamored by him. Haha...
Had 2 days of MC, which may be a blessing in disguise. Now, I have lots of time for sufficient sleep and rest... =D Hence, decided to make some small changes here and there in this particular blog... Well, I'm rather pleased with the end result, though there's isnt any major changes. But it's good enough for a computer idiot like me...
Time to get back to work... Weekly reports, final report, final presentation, compilation of the data, 6 sigma tutorials and projects, etc... Oh my... Ought to start doing all those... The dateline is only 3 weeks away!!! QUICK QUICK!!! Time is running out!!!