After Thoughts...Finally... Attachment is over. Happy and relieved to leave yet I cant bear to leave... Having mixed feelings but no point... I need to move on... Moving on to meet new challenges. Though these few months I'm struggling and moving at great difficulites but I'm glad that I had survived all these and I able to take-on the challenges...
Opened the sealed envelop that contained my grades.. I'm not supposed to do that. Haha... But I just couldnt resist the temptation... It was so tempting to open it; to know exactly what are the grades that my supervisor had given me... Hmmm... I'm happy with the grading... After some jumping and cheering at home, I started to ask myself whether I deserved a A or even a A+ grade... Somehow or another, I feel that I'm not worthy of the grade given. Yes, I did put in my very best but the grades are more than I deserved. Hmm... Was I wrong about him?? Or did I really proved myself??? Honestly, I got to thank him for the generous grades. He even gave comments that he was impressed by my reports (not to me, but in my assesment).... I preferred to have some feedbacks be it good or bad. So that I can know exactly how I fare. But he's too busy for that, or rather, he simply dont see any need for that. I'm now pressing him for a testimonial... I know that he's real busy but... Well, a testimonial will do me good in my job-searching... Wonder what he's going to write... Hmmm.... Will get the answer on Monday, I'm going down to get my testimonial...
Now, it all lies on this wednesday's presentation. Going to give my best shot!!! I'm going in there well-prepared and feeling confident... Praying hard that there isnt too many lecturers there...