Hectic Week...Oh well, what a week... Rushing through all those reports, my final report and of course the 6 sigma project... Been much much much busier at work.. Been helping patrick and busy working like a slave for that engineer. At least that was before I him told off... Who he think he is??? He's just someone who climbs up the ladder by curry-flavouring those on top, while kicking and trampling those besides or below him.(Perhaps I should really tell him that on my last day??) I just couldnt control my temper... I'm just like a volcano... Haha... I simply couldnt control the lava from blasting out... Well, at least for now, he's not treating me like a slave, a push-over... I may be on the loosing end but I feel so much better...
As for my final report, I had finally completed it... I was on the verge of breaking down as everything went wrong for my final report... Caught my supervisor at the wrong time last friday. Received his stupid stares and humiliation... Guess I'm just not good at predicting the "weather". Left my report with him for his approval and hopefully he'll be happy with it. I'm scared. Had this feeling that I'm on trial. The next session will be on Thurs and the verdict will be passed by mid march. Speaking of him, guess he's really prejudice against females... The only female staff under him was retrenched... No hopes of working there.
I'm praying hard, for my exams, attachment, presentation, job-seeking, basically everything. Presentation will be held the week after. Heard that besides all the LOs, other lecturers are invited too, not only our course lecturers, the whole school of MDE is invited(should be happy that it's not all the lecturers in NP?). Oh my... I'm feeling the nerves already...