Which Route to Take??"What I want after this?" Asked myself this question ample times.... Since I already gave U a miss (for the time being), there's only 1 route for me... Work... Or even a career. But this route is branched out to many different routes. Exactly which route do I want to take? I'm lost... Hmmm... There isnt many QA related jobs around unless I want to be a technician or inspector... As for Assistant Engineer, most of them are looking for ME or ECE graduates... Well, I can still give it a try but hopes arent high since I'm weak in those areas....
Another question is when do I want to start taking the route? Now?? No... But my parents are pushing me... Rushing me to get a job. I wish to give myself a break first... Am I being rebelious? Maybe... Mum wanted me to take the JC route, I took the Poly route, they wanted me to stay at home, I would always run about. I just want to do the things I want to. Am I wrong to do that???