Below is an extract from a forum... Somehow or another, simply felt that it's targeting at me. It's so true isnt it? I know those myself. But it's isnt easy. I'm still learning to love myself... The way I am...
"By the way, U r not ugly n fat. I guess u should NOT limit yourself
to your own boundaries set within your OWN standard. There r fatter
people out there n u r still a small ant should u compare.
Dun get emotional and eat everything in sight. Get CONTROL of
yourself first. Understand what makes u feel this way. Do you think
those people are worth it and would they give a damn even if u end up
a slob? Dun think so. So dun feel dejected over others comments. U
live for yourself why bother abt others?
Depression comes n goes. If u dun snap out yourself nobody else can
help. If u still dun buck up, nobody else can. Ultimately u live your
life."