Into the Real Working WorldI've been in the real world for 2 whole weeks. What can I say? It's a total different world from the protected, comfortable schooling world... I'm being "forced" into this world due to a simple yet critical factor... The finance factor. Yet, I rejected aunt's cheque... Having too much pride and ego??? Maybe... But I hate to owe people. Especially money and 'ren qing'. I admit that I really in hard need for cash but I dont wish to borrow money from others.
Ok, back to the topic. Working is tough. Especially true for a stupid and blur person like me. Made some stupid mistakes there and I've became a laughing stock. Hate myself for being so blur. I kept reminding myself to be alert and meticulous and stop being stupid and blur but the harder I tried the more mistakes I made... Arr... Is stupidity and blur-ness in my genes??? I'm a slow-learner but I'm willing to make it up with hard work and efforts. Hope that it will pay off. I need to learn everything before L goes for her 3 months maternity leave. By then, I'll have to do 2 or even 3 persons jobs when P goes for her 1 week holiday. Oh well, might as well quit. It's a rather boring low-pay job with a tight and busy schedule everyday where no-pay overtime is common everyday.
But I'm not giving up... At least not for now... It's only 2 weeks... I just need more time. More time to cope and adapt... To the environment, job and the people there. But when my adv dip lessons commences, I'm not sure if I can juggle studies and work.... Especially I'm still new to the job and I will definitely be late for every lessons. Definitely cant make it for lessons at 630pm when I knock off at 615pm. Not possible even if I'm superwoman who can fly straight to NP. It's currently taking one step at a time and we'll see as the time passes...