Bitchy MeOh well... What a title... But somehow, it suits me... At least for now...
Malicious, spiteful, or overbearing... In a bad mood; irritable or cranky... Whatever... I dont care anymore... I'm bad; I'm spoilt; I'm simply horrible... Just leave me alone... Which... I am... Now... I'm alone. Stop saying things like friends will be there for you. I dont believe in that anymore. Decided not to deceive myself any longer. They have their own committments, be it their own friends, work, studies, partners... Who in the hell got time for you? GROW UP WILL YOU??? STOP BEING A PAMPERED CHILD!!! I'm closing the doors... NO ENTRY. Or rather, is there any who wish to enter? Think no... One look from the outside and you can see it's a horrible place... Dark and mysterious, with a sense of evil lingering in the air... At times, this place will be magically changed into a paradise... However, that's a front... Fake... Once provoked or at touch of some hidden switch, it will be back to it's original form...