Tough life...This week was real dramatic... With lots of happenings.... Was still in a daze.
Monday to Tuesday was still fine other the increasing workload... Wondering if I'm really that capable or stupid that they kept pushing things to me... Well, keep learning and be a free labourer by doing "free OTs" and going back to office on saturdays to finish up my work. I totally lost respect for Bee. We both report to work on the same day. Yes, I believe that it all takes time to learn. But... Is she learning??? How she learns when she's pushing all the jobs and blames to me??? Which so-called executive asked her assistant to learn and teach her? I'm supposed to teach her??? Ridiculous!!!
Wednesday, XQ came to work... After a big round, she's back... And she's working as the same position as me. No more guilt... Yet, lots of un-explainable feelings...
The most dramatic day was on Thursday. Went to warehouse. Learnt lots of things... From orders to pickings to checking to deliveries... Did lots of hard work as well. Chatted with our big boss and she commented on dressings and make-ups even body size...Well, IMAGE is very important. Cant go on with my light make-ups and "sloppy" dressings anymore... What dramatic was the accident on our way back. 6 cars collision on the AYE and we're right in the middle of the 6 cars... It's really scary to see the damage and impact of the collision on the cars... Imagine what could happen to us.... Imagine if I was still sitting in the middle without fasting the seatbelt.. I shited to left seat and fasted on the seat belts just 15 mins before the accident happened. Luckily we all came out unharmed. Still suffering from backache and occasional chest-pain...
Was still suffering from shock on friday and was in a daze for basically the whole day. Even when I went for my project discussion.... I'm so sorry... I'll read up on the project and get back on Wednesday.
Went to visit HIM yesterday. Finally.... Cant explain how I feel but I lost some of the hatred... He's suffering from Dementia... Guess it's Alzheimer Disease... Still waiting for the doctor's report... But no more scolding and accusation. At least for now... He's like a kid, asking to go home... We're now looking for homes for him... Not that we are throwing him away but he cant walk and he's suffering from kidney failure. There's nobody at home to take care of him... I dare not think of the financial burden that I'll be carrying in the future. Take 1 step at a time... It's all fated, I guess........ An appeal to all who knows of homes which accepts dementia patients and are not too expensive, please let me know.
For my graduation ceremony, just what I had expected, my parents are not going... Well, it's only a diploma cert... Cant even manage to get a COM....
Congrates to all below:
Zhai Yuan Dr A V Feigenbaum Gold Medal & ST Microelectronics Prize (For most outstanding performance)
Diploma with Merit
Mid-Continent Equipment Group Prize (For second most outstanding academic performance)
Bronze Certificate of Achievement in CCA
Wong Si Chi Baxter Silver Medal and Prize (For outstanding performance)
Diploma with Merit
Bronze Certificate of Achievement in CCA
Chua Kian Hong Diploma with Merit
Baxter Healthcare Prize (For most outstanding academic performance)
Liang Qiong Fang Diploma with Merit
Fuel Accessory Service Technologies Prize (For 'Materials Technology and NDT')
Singapore Quality Institute Prize (For 'Reliability and Product Safety')
Nge Wan Lyn Diploma with Merit
Leica Instruments Prize (For 'Industrial Attachment Programme')
Phang Yee Kim Diploma with Merit
Tok Hui Ying Diploma with Merit
Chen Zhisheng Development Resources Prize (For 'PC Technology')
Lim Man Tang Davis Langdon & Seah Prize (For Final Year Project)
Gold Certificate of Achievement in CCA
Ong Wei Ling Rebecca ECICS Prize (For 'Guide to Financial Market & Services')
Yang Fan Zeiss Prize (For 'Metrology & Calibration')
I'm happy for all of them... Most of them was my classmates and friends... They deserve it. For all their hard work... I'm just not hardworking enough... Not enough to deserve a COM. Oh well... No point crying over spilled milk. It's all over...
If all barriers and obstacles in life are meant to make us stronger, I wonder if I can survive all those barriers and obstacles... And, if I do manage to survive, wont I be a wonderwoman?