Graduated!!!3 years down the road and I'm now offically graduated.... Struggling and surviving through these years, I can say, I've grown up. At least I've became much independent, much stronger. Being in an environment when competition is high, trained me to be much displined, much hardworking or in another word, a nerd.... Haha... I studied real hard but it isnt enough, at least not enough for a COM. I know that there's no point in complaining and nagging over this. But when I learnt that one of the COM holder's GPA was 3.85 and mine was 3.78, I simply cant help but feel the pinch.... It really really hurts a lot.... It's so close, yet so far.... With 3ADs, 22As, 8Bs and 3Cs, my grades are the poorest between my friends. Zhai Yuan got the Gold Medalist, Si Chi got the Silver Medalist, Jian Feng got the most outstanding academic performance and Wan Lyn is just so close to become the Gold medalist, topping her studies with 25ADs... How can I fight with them??? Sigh...
Chatted when some of the lecturers... When I told them the company that I'm working now, they gave me that "huh" look. Haha... Oh well.... Guess they dont understand why I dont further my studies or continue working in Motorola or at least, stay in the engineering field. Haha... Luckily they didnt ask me, or I really dont know how to answer them... It seems like a big joke to tell them that it was due to my anxiousness to get a job that I simply just grab any job that is available and now it's due to my stubborness that I'm holding onto the job....
Belfred and Jiahui, thanks for the flowers and Belfred thank you for attending my graduation when I thought that nobody will and also, to be the photographer. For the both of you, rest assured I'll be there when it's your turn. Just let be know in advance so that I can apply for leave. => I'll be honoured to be the photographer for the day. But I have to state clearly beforehand: MY PHOTOGRAPHY SKILLS IS HORRIBLE...