I'm going to get hold of myself... Things had already happened and I'm left with no choice but to carry on. Hit by waves and waves of setbacks... At times, I wonder, why those things are happening to me? Perhaps it's my life and I'm fated to face all those. Or rather, perhaps I'm too negative. It's damn tough facing all those and carry on and I reckon that nobody will really understand. So, stop telling me that you understand when you know nothing... Stop bothering me. When I'm ready, I'll open up.
When the times ripes, please just open up your ears and stop pouring your troubles to me instead. I only need support and ears... Yes, I'm there when you need me, but please... I'm human too.
I may sound ungrateful and cold but it's what I really feel. I've learnt how to protect myself in my own ways... I've changed, for the better or for the worse, I'm not sure... If you find me lost or going for the worse, please guide me back. Thanks.