Whining SessionOk, Time to let things out, before going bonkers... I could hardly tolerate the following things:
1) Toothache/Headache
This is killing me!!! Popping pandol like popping sweets... And, it seems that pandol is losing its effect...Sigh... I know I know... Go to a doctor and the dentist, the solution is so simple yet it's difficult for me to get into action... I hate doctors and I'm scared of dentists... The sound of metal, the drilling and the the thought of going to a dentist simply make my hair stands...
2)Job
Ok, I finally got my confirmation. A miserable pay increase with a generous increase of work load. I could hardly breathe yet my female boss was asking, "Are you that busy?" HELLO!!! How possible can I be free when you dump everything to me? And guess what? She's not my only boss... I need to assist 3 bosses... When things crop up, it's all my fault! There's so many things to do, so many things to note, datelines to meet, co-ordination to do and not forgetting the suppliers and our very own dear people who loves to give me calls and complains... And recently, my extension suddenly became a customer service hotline where I have customers calling! Entertaining them and settling their issue is becoming my job too?? So, what's the use of our customer service officer? Sleeping?? And guess what, after the system update, we have to close everything by 3.30pm. What the..... Sigh... Office politics and all those fake masks which I have to learn to wear... I could hardly breathe.. I need a breather... I cant imagine what's going to happen next year... The company is expanding... And at a superb speed! Challenging!!! No way I'm going to lose...
3) Studies
Enough of work, let whine about studying... Opp Mgnt, I couldnt catch up. Couldnt understand what he's teaching. Well, after all, I've miss quite a few lessons. Not that I wanted, but I couldnt help it.How to leave when I cant finish my work???? For the very first time, I received a warning letter... If I miss 1 more lesson, I'll be out of this shit as I'll be taken out of the module. As for my IHP, I've yet started. I've missed the dateline for the submittion of my project proposal. So, i guess I'll be failing this as well. Should I be glad that at least I'm in track for my 6 sigma? Taking 3 modules in this semester no joke. I could no longer stand the pressure! I'm considering, thinking of giving up my studies. Sigh... Hate giving up now but I'm totally shagged.
4) Self
One hard-to-swallow true, I've put on more weight... Arrrrrr... I cant control my diet, I simply kept eating and eating... And to make matters worse, they are all teasing/saying hurtful remarks... Making it seems that it's a sin to be plumb. So what you guys are as thin as poles? What's worse than the boss asking me when I'll be losing weight, have tailor-made jokes and songs, and even to the extent of telling me that being plumb means that I cant do well in my work? As she puts it,"If you cant take care of your body(size), you cant take care of your work as well" BULLSHIT!!! By the way, I simply do not believe that a person's working capabilities is dependent on one's weight and size. Perhaps that's the reason why I'm desperatly trying to prove myself and sticking here? My pimples are getting from bad to worse, growing from little humps to volcanos, threatening to burst and spliting lava(pus)...
I'm totally shagged. I need a breather, yet my dad is strangling me by supressing my freedom!!! I'm old enough!!! I need freedom! I simply cant curb my temper any longer, sooner or later I'll explodes...
Ok ok ok... This is super duper long... But I'm feeling much better.... Arhhhhhh....... Ok, time for bed... Hmmm, should I turn up for class later? Sigh....