Ok, I'm here to announce that I've finally bought my mp3!!! Love it a lot!!! But my wallet is kind of bleeding now. Spent 500+ bucks. Never mind, it will last me for at least a year plus and I'll treat it as my own birthday present. Ok, it's too expensive, at least for me... Ok, ok, I'm contradicting myself... After having bought that, I went around AMK central. Oh my, I saw this pendant. Love it so much!!! Light purplish-blue stone/crystal with silver "frame"... It was the one and only one available. Buy!! My heart was screaming that, but my wallet was crying... My brain was scolding me, telling me how stupid I am if I bought that... But... But... According to the stall-owner, it was the last piece and she only bought in 3 pieces to sell. Was staring at the pendant and the angel and devil started fighting again... Oh well, initally the devil won, went to the ATM to withdraw cash as they do not accept nets. Oh well, while waiting for my turn, the angel won... I turned back. There's no reason to spend so much just for a pendant. After all, no matter how much i love it, i only have one neck and no point to buy right? RIGHT!! I'll soon forget about this... Ok ... That's it...Time for bed...