I'm in DEPRESSION... Even my big boss commented that I had lost my smile. Oh well, super low moral... No mood to work. My boss's leaving in a week time, I'll miss him man!!! He's a weird, funny, good boss. Just that he's a super duper untidy, messy guy. Ah Er will be taking over his work and I'll be assisting her and Hong. Two female bosses, can die!!! Been buried by work given by Hong. Any issues brought up by suppliers, she just push it to me. All she does is to talk and touching-up her make-up. Easy job ar. Come into the office at 9am and leaves on the dot while I'm still working and clearing her shit. Till now they still haven employ another BA, so more work for me... Time to leave ya? Yes! But still need to look for a new job first before I can resign. No job = NO INCOME!! Perhaps I'm at fault? I shouldnt do what I'm told to do, after all, clearing others' shit is not part of my job scope. Should know how to "tai chi".
This month I'm broke again. Sigh... They are going to those expensive restaurants to have the farewell dinner for both Pang and another Ex-CM. They are holding the party on the same day for the both of them and the cost will be spilt between the rest. Guess what? I dont even know who's the Ex-CM and I have to pay! Doesnt matter if I'm going or not coz it makes no different, I still got to pay! What the...
Oh well, at least I had a breather during lunch break. We went to the arcade after lunch. Vent my frustration before going back office, the living hell.
Dragged myself home and what greeted me was worse. HE created trouble at the home again. This time worse, the nurse called my dad to go down. Asked my dad what happened but he refused to say. Mum said that HE pour HIS hot, fresh urine at the doctor and a nurse at the home. I wonder, how longer can the home tolerate HIM. Really fear that they'll kick HIM out of the home. Where will accept him. Yes, yes, I know, he wish to come back home but.... If so, my mum will move out. The tension in here is so high... They are quarreling over little things. How much longer can I be the peace-maker?