Losing the Battle in Office - Living Hell lighted with florescent lights I am losing this battle. A battle which I thought I could survive.... Working has indeed drained more of my energy than studying, preparing for exams, meeting project datelines etc.. Handling suppliers, outlets, bitches and overwhelming workload is killing me. I could hardly breathe.
My superior wrote us a warning email on mon warning us not to be late and act stupid. Where the hell he is when some of us are slogging our heads out? He's on MC today and on leave till next week, and this is not the first time it's "happen-to-be-coincident that I'm on MC situation". To think he has the cheeks to send us that email. And not including those days when he only appears in the office for half the day. What a great superior? To think I'm the only idiot who replied to his email.
My both purchasers are giving me a living hell experience. 1 manager and 1 excecutive, I really cant manage. Especially when both of them are pushing more and more things to me. Is my "trying-to-do-my-best" attitude wrong? I cant stand it any longer. Local and overseas payments, invoices issues, ordering, inventory control, generating of various reports, maintence of system, new product listings, promotions, suppliers service monitoring, co-ordination between warehouse, us, suppliers and outlet, "information counter", "receptionist", "messager", "spy agent", "avoiding darts", "fighting" etc are the things which I need to do in my day to day functions. And guess what? The job scope listed is 1)Assist purchasers in generating of various reports 2)Maintence and data entry. I way way way under-paid. I'm not counting the number of hours that I worked OT for FOC.
Ok, best of all, I was being forced to join that stupid KTV singing competition. I wasnt even asked to join. But my particulars just happen to appear magically in the contestant list. And the bitches know I cant sing. Knew who did that but what can I do? Protested in vain. Even boss says, "Good, it's a good experience that you youngsters need to have. Winning isnt important, just gain the experience and enjoy yourself on that day. Oh ya, remember to practise hard, dont lose till too badly!! Haha." What shit is she talking about? Winning isnt important? So, what's that with remembering to practise hard, dont lose till too badly? BULLSHIT!! How I wish I could slap her face. Enjoy myself? Bet you bitches are going to laugh your heads off on that day. Please dont do this to me, I took a long time to gain that little confidence to sing in front of friends. And it's going to be tramped upon.
Kept asking myself, what am I trying to prove? That I'm a superwomen??? I'm all stressed-up and I knew it. I couldnt sleep and when I do, I couldnt sleep well. Mum is saying that I'm sleepwalking recently. Stopped sleepwalking since I was a kid. Now what? Who knows, perhaps the next few nights I may be singing while sleepwalking trying to train for the competition.
Sorry for all the whining and complaining. Got a few drinks hoping to sleep better tonight. But think it's of no use.... Guess it's time to visit a doctor before i go crazy. Sleeping pills should be able to help.