Back from Winne's wedding dinner... Really happy for her. Initially did not want to go, but in the end, I went and give her my blessings. Did some "magic" to myself... Give myself a confidence boast. Ok lar, I dont look that bad with the help of some packaging, just super plumb but at least presentable. Ok, enough of that. I was rather surprised that she chose the song "Beautiful" by Wayne Brady in her wedding, was just chatting when she's asking me for some suggestions. Told me that she fall in love with that song the moment she heard it and decided that she'll use it. Suggested that song as it hold a special meaning, at least to me...
Lyrics as follows:
From the Moment I saw you,
from the moment I looked into your eyes
there was something about you
I knew I knew
that you were once in a life time
a treasure near impossible to find
and I know how lucky I am to have you
Chorus:
Cause I've seen the rainbows that could take your breath away
the beauty of the setting sun that ends a perfect day
and when it comes to shooting stars, I've seen a few
but I've never seen anything...as beautiful as you
Holding you in my arms
no one else has fit so perfectly
I could dance forever with you, with you
and at the stroke of midnight
please forgive me if I can't let go
cause I never dreamed I'd find a Cinderella of my own
Chorus:
Cause I've seen the rainbows that can take your breath away
the beauty of the setting sun that ends a perfect day
and when it comes to shooting stars, I've seen a few
but I've never seen anything...as beautiful as you
Chorus repeat:
Cause I've seen the rainbows that can take your breath away
the beauty of the setting sun that ends a perfect day
and when it comes to shooting stars, I've seen a few
but I've never seen anything...
Oh Oh, Oh no, I've never seen anything...as beautiful as you
from the moment I saw you,
from the moment I looked into your eyes...
They are so sweet and loving... Just like princess and the prince. I do have the urge to get married at that moment. After all, I do have my fairytale dreams hidden deep inside... Oh well, time to kick myself out and stop dreaming here. Ought to return to reality.