June 24th 2004, I will remember this day. Not good at remembering dates but I'll make it a point, it's JJ's Singapore concert and it's mine's first. Anyway, I did enjoyed myself and it's worth the money but it would be perfect if I had borrowed Ping's camera instead of taking poor quality photos with my handphone, if I bought the "fluorescent light bars"(or what-ever it's called) , if that guy besides me knows some etiquette (not WL), if only the bass isn't too loud, if only I can see JJ more clearly... Well, it's too late.... Overall it's a great performance, I'll give the concert a grade A, though I was bored at some points. Excellent lightings, great vocal control(after all, he sang over 20+ songs, i think...), nice dance moves, not-so-bad audience responses, with slight hiccups here and there.... Was moved by him when he sang the last second song of the night... Nothing fanciful, simple yet full of emotions... Touching... Moved me to tears...... Wait, I controlled my emotions, so only shed a few drops of tears. Love you and I will always support you!!! Sounds like some kind of teen's talk here. Haha...