When the Going Gets Tough, the TOUGH Gets Going...It's a great challenge for me for the past weeks. Couldn't get a nice sleep recently, and when I do sleep, I sleepwalk. Not too sure of the sleepwalking part, just that my parents told me that I had been sleepwalking lately. Think the last time I sleepwalked was when I was still a kid. Too stressed? or rather too screwed up? Ya... Think so... Wonder why my life isn't as smooth sailing as I wish.. If I get through all these, I can overcome other obstacles as well. After all, One will need to create many turns and overcome many obstacles to create the path you desire. It's just a matter of whether the path is what I desire..
Think I deserve a pat on the back...and a good rest... Going for JJ's concert later. A good way of rewarding myself; my first time to a concert somemore. I expect a lot from this concert... It's embarrassing, live till so old, now then go and see a concert. Epecting a lot from the concert. Hope I wont be disappointed. =D