Away from living hell...Can I say I had break free from living hell? Yes, but not totally... Couldnt understand how my handphone number had leak out. Now, I'm receiving lots of unwelcomed calls. To think I had just renewed my phone line.... No choice but to ignore all those calls. Email wise, still fine as I can simply delete the email. But for phone calls... It's getting on my nerves. Other than that, I just had a deep, harsh stab in the back. All thanks to Cindy, think there's more to come. It's always easy to push all the blame to others than to admit the mistake. After all, I cant defend myself any longer. Couldnt help but having this bitter, frustrated feeling. Feeling rather helpless. Being accused yet I couldnt do anything.
Went down to collect the movie tickets and also join my ex-collegues for lunch. Heard some updated news... Realised that though I only left the company for 4 days, I had already received so many stabs... My reputation is ruined, all thanks to her! How I wish I could give her 2 tight slaps. Hold it, it's isnt even enough to ease my anger. My replacement is coming next week. Heard that she's a university graduate... Let's see how things goes. The only good news I got was that they had an extra ticket to the Zpop concert later and they are giving me the ticket.