Feeling down... Not a good sign... I need to get my mood up, but it seems that I lack something... Dont feel like doing anything, dont feel like talking to anybody. Low morale, in depression. Just feel like disappearing into the air... Still struggling over there after 3 weeks. Made lots of mistakes there, after all, I horrible in hands-on stuffs. Been scolded, teased and even told in the face how poor I am there, yet I'm still holding on... Clumsy, stupid and being a slow-learner, I don't know how long I can stay there. I'm just a loner who cant seems to fit in there... Wanted to give up but I had this silly, stubborn side which is stopping me from giving up. Hate this side of myself. But it's this that made me hold on till now... Those days, be it in MOT, DFS or even in campus. It's this stubborness that allows me to hold on. Starting to wonder why am I making life so difficult for myself? Stupid me...