Gradually getting used to working in a cleanroom environment. I still have lots of complains relating to that, like how it causes more pimples, damage my rebonded hair(though i rebonded in feb), drier hair, troublesome to gown and de-gown, breathing issues etc.... But yes, I'm getting used to it, after all, I stay inside the cleanroom for 90% of my working hours. Job scope wise, I cant say much, since I've yet to get a chance to do anything yet. It's 98% hands-on and only 2% of doing reports. I'm strong in doing reports, admin stuffs and thing like that but hands-on... I'm just terrible and horrible. Perhaps I'm far too careless, stupid and clumsy... I'm not putting myself down but it's the truth. Who else will accidently push the emergency button while loading the disk? Who will ended up damaging the test head? Who will instead of marking the defect ended up scratching the disk? Who? Who else will make those mistakes? If there's is, please introduce to me, so that I can feel better.... Luckily those disks are just for practising... Otherwise... DIE! My supervisor is telling us (or rather me) that I have to be fast yet patient; outgoing yet independent; be relaxed and comfortable yet be ready to be in action anytime; be vocal but not be empty vessels; smart but not a smart-alec. Tough ya... Wonder if I can do it without making any more mistakes.... Super low morale...