Money again...Money, money, money... Hate it to the core yet i need it so much... It's giving me so many problems. Got another brain-cracking issue, all thanks to it again...
We have this recommendation reward in our company and the rewarding system goes like this, the referral is entitled to a total of $600 if the person who was recommended into the company worked for a total of 6 months. The reward will be split, $300 after the person's confirmation and the other $300 will be given to the referral after the 6th month. I was recommended by JF into the that company and by right JF should be getting the money. But JF left the company to persude studies and put the referral under RC's name since LY was still under probation and was not entitled to this reward system. Now, I've got my confirmation and the problem starts... Everybody is 'fighting' for that $300. Honestly, I wanted a share of the money, JF wanted the money as JF has no income, LY wanted the money as LY is going for overseas for studies next year. Both JF and LY wanted to get the full amount of $300 and both are not keeping to their initial agreements. This is putting CT and me in a spot. Sigh. I wonder, how they get the chance to fight for the money if i didnt work for 3 months and get my confirmation? Will I be able to get into that company without JF's recommendation? Will there be any money to fight for if CT wasnt place under the referral name? So do I have the rights to get the money too? Is it fair for LY to jump in and claim for the money as well since LY was after all, NOT the person who recommend me to work there? Is it fair for me? Is it fair to JF? Is it being fair to CT?
Never underestimate the powers of money...