Proudly Presents..... Music JourneyWhat's that? One might ask... It's a music album specially made for JH's 21st birthday. Nothing special? But i'm proud of that. Well, I didnt do anything much for that and most of the contributions came from WL. Being the DJ, editing and writting the script and the songs, providing the "studio"..... Come to think about it, my contributions were important OK! I was the one who suggested it, played the "important" role of adding some "life" and "colours" in that album, singing the last song in the album, rushed like a crazy woman around so that I could make it in time, hmm... What else? Haha... It was fun and I enjoyed myself completely... Somehow we managed to co-operate with each other well. Guess our usual never-fail-to-have-squabblings helps. Had lots of doubts and frustrations before starting the "production" but guess it's pointless. Met up with JH after that and had a great time. The only spoilers of the night is the food. Much too expensive and it's not to my liking... Anyway, its great that all of us enjoyed the precious time together...