Random Thoughts...Not been updating this blog, last entry was last month I think. Was too lazy to do so. Working shifts is much more tiring than I thought... Lost my regular cycle of living... Didnt get to see daylights, imagine having to wake up at 5am and reaching home at around 10pm. It's difficult to meet up with friends or even spend time with my family. I'll try to go back for OTs everyday but it's tough especially the management are now trying to cut cost, and not to say that these few days had been free and easy... It's boring when there's isnt much things to do. Trying hard to go for my cross-training but other depts are all struggling with work. Wanted to help out, but there's nothing which I could help, might add on to their burden instead. Perhaps I should rest at home for my off days instead?
Stuffs at home didnt become better... He's been in and out of hospital for the past few weeks. But the doctors couldnt find out what's wrong with him even though he's been complaining of chest pains. Cant help but feel that he's acting. I know that I shouldnt say that of my grandfather. But.... Medical bills are pilling and money is running out... Others are not helping out financially. Need to go off in search of another nursing home as they are "chasing" him out since his "performance" is bad. *Sigh*Enough... Next...
Due to my dad's strong ego, I had to pay for the new desktop. Was fuming mad. Should asked Bel to assemble one for us instead of asking his friend to assemble an poor and lousy desktop. I cant understand men. Not logical to get a desktop now since bro will be starting poly next year... And he's most probaility need a laptop then.... Waste of money...
Made some decisions... I'm not going for Lee Hom's concert. *sigh* As much as I would love to go, I still couldnt get anybody to accompany me. No point in going alone... No money also.... The rest of the decisions I'm keeping inside....
There's this reshuffling at work... Now everybody is spilt up, all except the core members of the each of the dept ... All the newbies are now reshuffled... All except me... Guess they feel that I'm not stable enough to make any changes yet...