Rushed around Singapore today. I'm tired... Cant imagine how I can rush to so many places in a day. Rushing off to the bank in the morning to settle some stuffs, settle my bills, meet up with WQ to collect back my dvds before meeting CP to pass them to her, went to bugis to help buy some stuffs for my colleagues, after which, rushed to Orchard to meet HP to shop around for D&D clothes and... finally to MY house for dinner. Wanted to turn down that offer but I couldnt... After all, i have to blend into the group, to build up better relationships...
Had dinner at MY house. We chatted while the guys cooked. They were good and I'm impressed. Honestly speaking, I dont know how to cook. Not that keen in cooking and worse, I hate the washing part after that. Finally reached home with swollen feet now. Time to rest before waking up super early again for work. Again, I kicked myself for choosing to work so far away from home.