Drained ... Dried.... Suddenly feel like crying. I need a shoulder... Why? No idea, perhaps out of exhausation? Out of nothing? Due to frustrations, stress, lethargic, depression or even confusion? Feeling lousy... People are not the same old guy I once knew and was attracted to. I miss the old them. I really do... It is strange, it's funny, in a way or another. I thought I knew what kind of personalities they have, I thought I knew them well enough.... Well, I guess, never to judge a book by its cover. Nobody seems to be appreciative of anything I have done for them. Not a word of thanks... Nothing... It was as though it’s my responsibility, my job to help out, go out all way just to make things easy for them, to just give, as though I owe them... Yes, they might be the best frends that I could ever have, but.... I'm confused, I miss the old days, I wish to be the taker instead of the giver too... Could we still be the best of friends? Deep inside, I'm deeply hurt, my heart is bleeding... I treat them or even you like what I would treat my lover but what do I get in return? It's your life, your own personal life, I'm just a forgotten passerby in this phase of your life... I'm not your lover, I'm not your sister, not your mum.... Who am I to demand?