Feeling low... Cried a couple of times this month, mostly triggered by little little things or what people said... Crying is not my style, my ego is too high for that, I guess. Besides, I know that crying wont helps matters and I had been holding on to the tears, acting strong till now. Simply feel lousy. Wanted to stop this crying stuff but it seems that I can no longer control my tears. I am not as strong as I wish or acted as I am... I'm sorry that I'm not able to provide the comfort and concern to some like I used to. It's not that I dont care. Please understand... Please.... Dont lean onto me, dont depend on me... I'm falling myself, I need somebody to lean onto too... Perhaps it's due to exhausation, depression or even the feeling of lost and hurt? Things are not going as smoothly as I wished, be it at work, at home or even in terms of human relationships. I'm not someone who can easily tell others my real feelings, my real thinking. Am in this role which I played, keeping my emotions and thinking inside....