Losing BattleI'm losing the battle of life... Troubles be it at work, money, feelings, family etc... I'm losing it... Things are going crazy and and the same thing goes to me. How I wish I could just put a stop to everything...
Work wise, I have to go over be it I want it or not. "Management" decision wont change just because of me. I only have two routes, either I go over or I quit. There's nothing call having a choice, fairness and justice. They can twist their words, go back on their words, lie, betray, backstab, curry-favour, say all the nicest things about you and your working abilities, hide the facts, use those contract terms, use the name and power of the bosses... They can do anything and everything... Got a real taste of the real harsh working society I guess. Experiment those now. Feeling lots of unfairness and unhappiness but who will bother about you? More to come in the future.... Facing money issues again, it seems that I can never get enough of it. Hate it to the core. Learnt to never underestimate the powers of money... They can get people to do all kinds of things be it betrayal, fighting over it, etc. Simply $300 and I can see all sort of stuffs people do or say in order to fight over it... Amazing... At home, things are still going rough and tough but I'm too exhausted to care. My feelings are on a roller-coaster. Couldnt control myself. Feeling terrible... I need a break else I'm going to break.....