I find it getting more difficult to talk, or to blog my thoughts in there. Too unexpressive? Perhaps... I'm at a lost for words, be it verbal or written. I wanted to talk, but it always turns out wrong. It seems that I always ended up listening to others talking. Ask me to talk, to express myself, I find it tough. Perhaps I'm a born listener only? I cant give good advise, I only know how to listen.... Frustrated when I cant find the words to say or to type. Hate to complain but somehow it allows me to let things out a bit. Ask me to talk about what's bothering me, I simply could neither find the words nor the courage to talk. Simply because, I'm a weakling, I know I'll cry. So I'll rather choose to get people to crap with me, it make me happy, somehow... At least when I'm crapping, I wont think much. Even at the expense of my wallet. Handphone bills getting higher... Yes, I know, it's just a temporary relief, the problem is still there, but at least I feel better at that moment. But at this time, at this hour, who is willing to crap with me???