I know, I know, it's a brand new year, a brand new start and I shouldnt be blogging about unhappy stuffs again. But till now, all those bad luck are following, continuing and adding into this year. Please! I'm tired. I'm losing the drive, the motivation, the morale, the goals and everything. Nothing is going smooth for me. I simply feel like letting go, why fight? Why continue? I'm tired, I'm really am. Told myself to take those as challenges, but how much can I take? I'm no superwoman, I'm just a normal human being. I just want to be happy, is that too much to ask for? Perhaps I take things too hard, too pessimistic? Perhaps it's my fate, my luck, my life to have so many obstacles... I miss my childhood days where there's no betrayal, no hurting, no expectations, no disappointments, no burden, no resposibilities, no wearing of those what I called the social masks, where the only few challenges then were how to get new toys and how to win the 'war' with my brother, where unhappiness is vented through crying after which, totally forgotten and replaced with laughters and smiles.