Birthday Greetings To Me... I'm offically 22 years old.. How time passes. I want to stay at 18 forever. *laughs* My only 'celebration' was at the Chalet then. With my precious 3, LY, YY, ML, aunties and others.... The biggest 'celebration' that I ever had in my 22 years. So, I got nothing on, on my birthday itself.
Went back to work for half day since I got a free ride to and fro. Went to buy lunch for my colleagues in the end, ended up being late for work. It's really doesnt help to be kind and helpful... They had yet to pay, I'm late for work, rumours that we are a couple starts, complains that they had lesser time for lunch since we were late. I this birthday girl had to go to KFC, Mac, Long John Silver and Food Court to get their lunch and that's what I get in return... Spent the half day, trying to clear some of the endless paper work but in the end, I'll have to go back work later to clear my work so that I'm able to go on my UNPAID leave on the first day of CNY. What's the world coming to? Was surprised that one of my boss birthday is just 3 days after me, and one of my inspector's birthday is just a day behind me. Our characters are so completely different, it's hard to imagine that we are all aquarius. Had a slice of a birthday cake in the company, but it's not mine, it's my boss's cake. It's simply delicious! Love the strawberries. Guess it's expensive. From bakerzin, so the price is there i guess....
Mic drove me to meet up with Qi at City hall, but all thanks to him, I'm all drenched in the rain. Freezing and shivering in the car. Hence, if I'm really sick during CNY, he'll be the one to be blamed. Later I'm taking his car again, but guess that will be the last time. Dont feel easy alone with him. He's... Anyway, I had dinner with Qi at Sakaei Sushi. It's amazing how much we two could eat. Guess it's almost equal to what the group of four people sitting on the next table had eaten. Got a few 'stares' from people coz I was laughing out loud and our plates were all piled up at the side. Was all filled up and all bloated then guess what? Qi took out the pineapple tarts that she had made and.... A slice of CAKE! Oh my. As Qi dont know how to use a lighter, so, the poor birthday girl, who dont know how to use the lighter as well had to light up her own slice of birthday cake. The funniest part is that after many failed tries to light up the lighter, I finally light it UP! BUT the flame was so big that the lighter started on fire! I was shocked! Simply throw it on the table and stared at it. Hahaha... Luckily Qi went and put out the fire. It's amazing that she could blow out the fire! Haha.... I simply just look on and stoned there, doing nothing... Luckily the lighter didnt caused a small explosion, neither it burnt the table. We are saved! I was laughing like crazy after that!!! Couldnt stop... HAHA. When I did finally stop laughing, I took a photo with the cake and the 'flameless' candle. Had to imagine and 'blow' out the candle. Went we are finally done and ready to go, Qi, who went first, missed the step and almost fall. She looked back and wanted to smile at me but I was still packing my stuffs, so when I got there, I TOO, missed the step and almost had a fall too! AND!!! A guy who's standing near me, simply and automatic 'jumped' away fearing that I might kill him by falling on him... Oh my, it's totally embarrassing!!! I'll never step into there ever again.... It's only with her that so many strange and funny incidents happened.... But it may be the birthday that enjoyed myself the most, chalet, lighter on fire, etc..... My 22nd birthday...