CNYGuess as the years passed and as I grow older, the CNY mood is diminishing. It seems that work or rather money is more important anything else. Perhaps I cant celebrate CNy this year thus there's isnt any CNY mood in my family? No buying of new clothes, no Ang Baos, no visiting... Stayed at home to read comic online and watched some DVDs, Vcds. That's all.... Was too bored. Nobody interested to go for movies or go out in the family. Guess we rather squabble at home? Went escaping back to my pig sly and give myself some special treatment instead, did some DIY manicure and pedicure. With some creativity, I guess I did a rather good job. *smiles* So, anybody wanna try my skills? Finish up 2 of my books and some outdated magines which I had bought yet have the time to flip through. That's how I spent my CNY. Sounds terrible? Actually no, it's rather relaxing... But still suffering from the heartache of unpaid leave. Imagine deducting pay, no extra holiday pay and no entitlement to the 'ang bao' given by the company? That's a lot. But... Just let me be wilful for this time.... Later I'm going to my colleague house for dinner. Actually I'm relutant to go but what the hack, I got nothing to do later anyway. Turned down Mic for his rides, I rather go down myself... Tsk, tsk, it's time to log off, get a quick bath, dig out some decent clothes to wear, doll up a bit before going to his house.