Precious Memory~Chalet
Just woke up from a short nap. I'm exhausted after only a few hours of sleep for the past few days. Actually, I couldn't bare to sleep. It's a waste of time to be sleeping at the chalet. *grins* My first time in 'organising' a chalet. Actually I did nothing... All thanks to WL, JH and Bel. I really owe it to them. Love them a lot... *muacks* (Dont start vomiting... Pls.....) Wanted to blog about the chalet in detail as, if I do forget, I can always recall it in here coz I was having so much fun that I didnt take many photos.... It might be draggy, boring and dry but what the hack, not many people read my blog anyway...
1st day [04-02-07]
I was so excited and woried about the chalet that I couldnt really sleep the previous night. Feel like a little kid excited about the next day excursion. Worried that JH's not able to go coz she's sick and I've to book in all alone. How sad is that? But luckily, she didnt fail me, went along though she's sick. I felt so bad seeing her feeling terrible... Kept going through my bag and checklist the previous night to see if I had missed out anything. When I was all-ready to go, it's already near 1pm. So Bel and JH came and pick me up and we went for lunch at Changi Village.
After which we went to the Fairprice at White Sands to get the stuffs necessary for dinner. We had chicken cutlet set meal for dinner, completed with mushroom soup with additional mushrooms at the courtesy of Chief Bel and Assistant Chief JH. Meanwhile, I just be a good customer waiting patiently for my food while flipping through the papers, watching television, taking some silly photos, making sure that I wont be a super-duper large light bulb. Dinner was finally served... All the wait proved to be worthwhile...
Look at the food! It's telling you to eat it!
So I listened and obeyed.......
And... I ended up bloated....After dinner and watching the Project Superstars Finals, we both poor sisters had to heat up the food for our 'guest of honour' while bel went to fetch him.... All because I wanted him to come down on the 4th, straight after his shift... Now, who's really the poor one? Hmmm.....
Chatted a lot and we did something 'creative' in the middle of the wee night while the two patients rest for the night. We make milo-flavoured jelly! Erm... It's doesnt turn out as what we wish but it was fun... And it's isnt that bad actually, at least it's still edible...
Our First Failed Attempt..... 
Starting To Look Better?

Better Stick To the OriginalIt's just feel great playing around in the kitchen without parents threating to 'kill' you when you make a mess out of the kitchen. Just do whatever you want and just make sure you clear up the mess after that...
2nd day [05-02-07]
After a night of fooling around with the jelly-making session, I couldnt really sleep coz I had a hard time adapting to the bed. I ended up supervising our Chief Bel cooking our scrumptious breakfast early in the morning. Thank a lot, Chief Bel.... It was the best breakfast I had in my 21 years. Shall spare people of my greedy and ugly eating look, hence, no pic on that. *grins*
Chief Bel lay out the ingredients...
Chief Bel Cooking Time...
Broken egg? How come I dont see it on the plates? Hmmm.....
Serving time by WL... 
In memory of my best breakfast in my 21 years ...

Gone... And into my stomach... Went grocery shopping with WL at White Sands for the stuffs needed for BBQ. I simply love grocery shopping at supermarkets.... Oh ya, I caught a glimpse of Desmond Koh. Great surprise... Pity I didnt bring camera then...
Had another suprise when JH and Bel came back with a birthday cake... I was like... Shocked since my birthday is still a week away... Thanks a lot... It's nice and sweet of them... But... Erm... Does it mean that's all for my birthday? Erm.. No more celebration for my birthday? No, No, I dont want another cake.. Hmm... Shouldnt be so greedy...

Took up the jelly-making session again.. This time, we did it with logans and colorings... A success! Proudly presents...... 

I swear that the pics dont do justice to the end products... They look much much better... Preparing for the BBQ was not easy... I was supposed to start on frying the finger foods while JH and Bel went out to buy Bee Hoon. But well, I'm a total idiot when it comes to cooking. So... Poor Bel and JH had to take over when they're back. I feel so bad and useless. Guess it's time to learn and do some cooking... Though lots of hipcups here and there, the BBQ is still considered a success. Not many turned up but I was glad that at least there's people who turned up despite being a monday night and at Aloha where it's not that easily accessible. Thanks to all those who turned up. Thanks Vivian, Kangwei, Meiling, Edumund for helping out... Felt rather guilty for not being a good host. I didnt entertain my guests... I was having my fun playing around with Wan Ru's son... Playing water war, playing at the playground, bullying others and behaving like a big, over-aged kid. HAHA... It was great. Tempted to have kids of my own, a happy family of my own... Dont wish to get too old to have a kid. You can die of exhausation chasing after a kid. But.... Not now, mind you... How to have a kid when I'm still single and poor?


Shoot You.... 
I Simply LOVE this.... Call me childish but it's fun to play with 
My Precious 3 who make all these works... Once again, THANKS.... 3rd day [06-02-07]
Time to book out... Was totally exhasusted.. Body aching, feel that I'm coming down sick... Breakfast was prepared by Chief WL. Heating up the food was not easy too.. After all, I was supposed to help out, yet I stoned on the bed. Too tired to move at all. Thanks Chief...

Chief for the Day...

Looks good... Though it's left-overs...
After breakfast, it's my time to work, did the washing up, start packing a bit and sorted out everything nicely... Tired... Luckily Bel came and fetch us. Thanks a lot!!!
End of chalet chapter.... I had a totally enjoyable 3 days at the chalet. Was having regrets for not having the 'bang' for my 21st birthday. Had a rather sad birthday then... But NO regrets now... I had my break, had my fun, had made some decisions and it's time to go back to reality... I'll treasure this precious memory... Find that 3 days are really short... How I wish I had booked a few more days. But my wallet will have this big protest by then. It's really too expensive to organise a chalet... At least for me... It's a better choice for family gatherings or those with cars... Esp for civil servants... Aloha got this cosy feeling with soft Haiwai's music playing on the roads, away from the hustle and bustle of city life, and somehow, it feels a bit like home. Not for those adventurous or those who prefers playing around. If it's was 5 years back, I would hate to be there coz it's far too boring... But with my previous 3 and perhaps my age? it's feel great in there. I love Aloha's atmosphere.... Just need my precious 3, money, a car or a cab the next time I'm there....