Today I didnt turned up work again. My fever keep coming... Am I that weak? Just 3 days of chalet and I'm sick? It may be a blessing in disguise. A called me on 4th night regarding some issues and she's sick. I refused to go back since I had taken leave. Boss JL called me on 6th and demanded that I go back work. Ok, alright then, I went but I returned home without working half-day due to the fever. What the hack... I had my MC and it shows that I'm certified to stay at home... I only sent her an sms coz she was at a meeting then, had informed my partner and boss MC that I was not feeling well and had to go to the doctor. Guess boss JL was hopping mad when she read my sms... Hence, I slacked for two more days. Need to go back tomorrow before I'm killed by her... Anyway, I've decided to leave that company. Guess it does not suit me at all. I cant change to suit into that environment coz in the first place I resisted going there, there's this mental block which I cant overcome. So, no point staying there... Might as well leave and get another place where my efforts are appreciated and seen, where I'm treated fairly. Now, another thing to decide, when to 'throw' the letter. I dont have much time, my partner is not coming for the whole month of April and I really cant cope, not when she hasnt taught me anything beside data enty... Perhaps I'll just give the letter tomorrow... At least they still got some time to look for a replacement and he or she can at least learn to cope before April....