Arrrr..... Saw that "Slipper guy" again on my way back home! Same thing, he followed me. I had enough!!! Just his luck that I'm feeling bad mood today. Turned around, stared at him, hoping to kill him with my look. Guess what? He simply stand there and stared back at me!!! Turned back and walked to the lift, preparing to use my super-duper heavy bag to beat him up if he still continues to follow me. Luckily, he just stood there, else I wonder if I'll dare to beat him up. Was shivering when I reached home, I know by now that the slipper man is mentally-unstable, what if... Cant bear to think about it. Who knows, tomorrow's headline will be "Stares causes her death; 22 years old gal killed by slipper man". I'm too quick-tempered and rash... Regrets too late.
I'm feeling frustrated recently! Mood frequency is too unstable... I'm too easily influenced by others, by their mood, by what they said. Am I too sensitive? I'm hurt and angry by what some had said and done to me. I might not show the damage on the surface but do you all know how much damage is done? Please, though I may be rough, ungentle and have this boyish character, I am after-all a GAL!!! I'm easily hurt and wish to be pampered too. I may look strong but deep inside... I simply couldnt understand what people are thinking!!! Esp Guys... Treat them better, I'm taken for granted else they start to say that they are in love with you, treat them coldly and they said that I'm arrogant with attitude, dont mind the usual shoulder rest, and they start getting touchy, if I voice out my ideas and thinkings, they feel that I'm stepping on their ego, see the need and provide the necessary help, they say that I'm hurting his pride. Am I doing things wrongly? Tell me, the guys in my life... Family, buddies, friends, colleagues.... What I should do? What you all want me to do?