Crazy me... Woke up 5am in the morning despite being offically jobless now. I should be slacking on bed... Felt good to be out of hell.
But on the other hand, I feel so guilty leaving them behind, esp my partner... Yes, she's not the best of partner but we had been 'fighting' hand in hand for the past few months. Fought all the way till my last day. Worked combo for the past 3 weeks. Worked more than 12 hours for some of the days, 'fighting' with the night shift people to use the machines. Felt so pity for myself then, cried a couple of times. I gave my company the benefit of the doubt that they'll pay my ot pay correctly and reminburse my cab fares. The cab fares alone kills. All these is just to finish up my work and earn that little bit of extra few hundred bucks. What's demoralising was my bosses simply take a look at the results and returned to me without a word of thanks. Make me feel like a fool! Used to hate them for simply using my report and analysis to report to the management and suppliers but now, I felt worse! Are they really trying to be funny or my report is not useful?
My workers, more frequent in missing in action during working hours, late for work, more MC cases and displinary issuses after they learnt that I'm leaving soon. Was fuming mad and had the temptation to leave right away. Fought back the urge and I had to do everything myself, did inspectors work and my work. Even did warehouse work too. *laughs* More experienced now... Now I know how to use the jet [warehouse people call it jet] to lift up pallets, it's isnt easy and it's damn hard work. All shagged after that. Guess what? All those sweat just to inspect the barcodes on the pallets and to take photos as evidence. I had enough of the people there... Yes, putting work aside, they are a nice bunch of people but in work, they are hopeless.
Learnt precious lessons there... And the most important:
At work, one cant afford to be soft-hearted and nice. Strict and fierce is the way to get my people to work. Made a wrong step then and suffered coz I'm not able to push my people to work. Tried to be strict and fierce but too late, they are not scared of me, and the respect is gone. No power in my hands... Plus the brainless and hopeless bosses and the pressure from work, I left and it's a excellent choice to leave. I had more reasons to leave than to stay. Proud to say that I survived those months, just 3 months and I experienced so much. I'll NEVER forget my people, my 'beautiful' bosses, the pushy productions, the preparation for audit in less than 12 hours, the audit, the rush for results, the various issues, trouble-shooting, the various 'easy' tasks given by my bosses, etc... Huge challenge, though sad to say that I left and lost to the challenge, choosing to escape by resigning. Still had that hole and frustration in my heart that I lost. Hate losing... But... I've grown up and stronger now, I hope... Wonders how my partner and the gal replacing me going to survive there with mass production starting at new plant...