I had enough of my brainess boss.... Arh.... Treating her with less and less respect. Haha, it's funny to see her jumped up with anger, but at the same time, it makes things worse, cause she'll try to make things difficult for me. But I'm proud to say I braved them through. *head high, applause please...* Going work is a pure torture for me now, simply had to drag myself up everyday.... For the sake of the pitiful few hundred bucks, I'll bear it it.... Counting down to my last day. It's so near yet so far.... Reaching out to the following goals after my last day...
- Preparing for Holidays!!!! [rush rush rush, lots of things unprepared and leaving for JB on 31st March, before coming back and prepare to go Taiwan]
- Get rid of the puffy panda eyes and terrible pimples breakouts
- Get back my health, esp blood pressure *****
- Sorting and organising my belongings and the whole room plus living room's cabinets
- Finish watching the movies, vcds and dvds
- Self-enrichment activities
- Perhaps some DIY gifts
- Indulge in my hobbies
Far too stressed and busy, giving myself till late april and early may to relax. Prepare myself for the challenges ahead, be it studying part-time and working full time or working part-time and studying full-time...