Just got home from movie, "Dreamgirls"... A great movie, a musical to be exact.... All great except for the screaming of Jennifer Hudson most of the time. I like her unique voice and i was touched, tears dropped, but might be better if she toned down a bit here and there... Hated that Jamie guy who played "Chris", he's a total jerk! Congrates to him caused he ranked top 3 for the 'Worse-type-of-guys-chart'. Don't wish to say too much regarding this movie, caused it's worth watching at cinema. Actually I like musical type of movies/shows, so far, those I watched I like it, "My fair Lady", "The Sound of Music","Moulin Rouge", "Mary Poppins ", "Perhaps Love", "High School Musical" to this "Dreamgirls", I love them all. Perhaps it's because I cant sing and I really envy those who could? Or I simply love music? Haha... Glad that I didnt missed it, which I almost...
Had a quarrel with Dad again. *sigh.... He's simply too clever, too sensitive, too unreasonable, too much of a control-freak etc... ARH........