Woke up super early today as well. Arh... Guess I'm used to waking up early? Need some time to adapt... Bored to wake up so early and I really need my sleep to get rid of my panda eyes and pimples... Maybe I can go for early jog in the future, but... I'll wait till I'm back from Taiwan... *grins* Just let me be lazy and slack for just this period.
Went for the movie "Mr Bean's Holiday" yesterday with Glad. It's not bad but not as nice as I expected. Maybe lack of people in the cinema? Seems that I'm the only 1 laughing at some point... Glad even dozed off at some point... Really happy to meet up with her! It's not the quantity but the quality! Treasure it... Sad to say that it'll be a long time after for us to meet again with all of us so busy in our own life, miss those secondary school days... Ming's coming back but Glad's and Qi might be leaving for studies soon... Arh... I'll be the only 1 stucked here and I really looked forward to the day when we all 4 can meet up again... It had been years since we last did.... By the way, congrates Ming!!!! He's seems to be a nice guy.. Hee... *winks winks*
Looking foward to my Malaysia trip tomorrow!! Hope it turn out well. I had no idea exactly which part of Malaysia I'm going and the itinary... Just go and enjoy, I hope... Excited yet I had not start packing yet... Leaving later in the late afternoon to go over to my aunt's house to stay overnight.
My partner called me yesterday night and cried... Glad that I left... But I really feel so guilty and terrible inside... Things worsen there.... Her load doubled, her exam leave cancelled, she had to go over to new plant during her shift and OT at old plant, meaning that she has to work combo... All the paper work at old plant she had to settle at new plant and she'll be the PIC over at new plant. She has the capabilities, I have that trust and belief in her. She can do it and when she survived all those, hopefully the blind management is able to see and give her what she deserves. I feel, she'll be a better engineer than the current two. In terms of decision-making, planning, leadership and analysis I feel she'll be much better. The only short-coming is that she dont know japanese language and she lack that degree paper which she'll trying to get now... The gal replacing me had to stand alone at old plant despite only been transferred over for a week. Character wise, she's more playful and hack-care, dare to fight back bosses, perhaps she's the one to tackle my ex-bosses? Arh... I dont know what to say to them, seems that I'm the cause...