2 Movies In A Week... Because I Said So
Had lots of 'feel' for this show... Diane Keaton who acted the role of the mother is an overprotective, overbearing, old-fashioned thinking mother who loves using 'because I said so' and 'I am your mother' to over-rules everything... Nah... My parents never use those terms but there's lots of similities... An intended reminder turns out so wrong... A good intention but wrong action taken... Supposed to be a comedy yet, it still managed to make me tears at 1 part... I do understand their good intentions and their ways of protecting me but I do wish for my freedom, including freedom to make my own choices, even if it's the wrong 1... Even if that wrong choice will affect my whole life but at least it's MY CHOICE. My own decision... Guess I'll never get to understand parenthood... They may not be the parents I wish they were but well, I am not the daughter they wish I am too... Been trying to be the daughter they want me to be... Trying hard to balance... Yes, I do want to be the daughter they wish I am but I dont wish to lose myself.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle
Finally... Finally got somebody to watched this movie with me. *Laughs* I enjoyed it. Bring back fond childhood memories. I wasnt much of a hero cartoon fan so I dont really love watching superman, batman, cat woman but 1 of my favourite cartoon was TMNT. I had all 4 figurines of the turtles but wonders where are they now... My brother even had a turtle doll, you know, those huggable type... Think it was a gift but i snatched it away from him... Called it Leo, coz my english was poor then, the only name that I know and could pronouce was Leonardo, the other 3 I would simply call them by the colour of their 'eye band'. Haha. After all, he dont really like nija turtles. Luckily I didnt listen to him and give it a miss. He was saying that this movie was boring and a waste of his money. Well, my friend did dozed off... But I stayed glued. *Laughs* Based on my memories, the turtles became thinner, they are not that superb in terms of their fighting skills, they dont seems to love pizza as much, April looked so different and the sensei looked like a wolf more than a rat in this movie. But overall, it's good.
Watched quite a few movies lately... Luckily I bought those moive vouchers then, so wont feel the pinch... After all, I paid for those vochers then, hence the pinch and the bleeding of my wallet was history. Including those I watched on the airplane to and fro Taiwan, this month alone, think I've watched Dreamgirls, Music n Lyrics, Mr Bean's Holiday, The Prestige, Blood Diamond, Night at the Museum, Freedom Writers, Because I Said So and TMNT... Guess, I've to stop going to the cinema this month. Coz... Coming up... Spider-Man 3, Shrek The Third, Pirates of d Carribbean....