Been at home for the past few days... I'm bored to death... Ya, I'm slacking at home... Used to wish to have my free time, but now, without income is drying me up...
Still going for my '1-round-around-the-small-park' routine, but my ankles hurts. I'm rather used to the 'cracking' sound and the dull pain when I jog for long but the pain seems to get worse... Is it because I'm getting older? Watched anime and some dvds, read some of the book which I bought then... Talking about books, I bought some chinese books from Taiwan. A miracle? Haha... I'll finish reading those chinese books, just you wait. Relaxed lifestyle which I wished for then... But now I'm still living a boring lifestyle, coz I'm stucked at home, feeding mosquitoes.
Need to buck up and do something, at least complete those 'I-wanted-to-do-but-no-time-to-do' before I resigned. List them down and need to keep on track... No more slacking from tomorrow onwards...
- { } Get back my health, esp blood pressure
- { } Get rid of the puffy panda eyes and terrible pimples breakouts
- { } More time for meetups/gatherings with friends
- { } Watch The Phantom of the Opera (EXTENDED TILL 20 MAY 2007 )
[Wanted to watch this before my taiwan trip but time crash. Now nobody to accompany me. Friends who went all give thumbs up for this musical... Too good to give it a miss. Still considering watching alone... Sob... ]
- { } Sort out, re-organise music files in laptop, desktop and MP3
- { } Back up files in laptop and desktop
- { } Sort out photos in laptop and select those for developing
- { } Book of Memories Project
- { } Finish up anime, dvds, vcds
- { } DIY stuffs
- { } Tidying up of room as well as living room -->Super Major project!!!
[Dont know where to start tidying up.... Hate my room. Used to shut both my eyes coz I had no energy and time to care about this, all I need was my bed then. Now, that I'm at home most of the time, I cant stand the sight of it. My room looks more like a storage room, dark, messy and lots of old cupboards and stuffs. Everybody's stuffs is in my room. Hate it to the core! Latest collection: a monitor and useless empty CPU case which dad pickup in the lift. Have this stupid nose allergy and those stuffs which are left there to collect dust is making the sneezing worse! Thinking of turning my room upside down and start everything all over again. But I'll have to suffer from the sneezing and rashes caused by the dust]
- { } Self-enrichment activities [Considering taking up some short courses --> low budget courses]
- { } Indulge in my hobbies