Having cold war with dad again. All because I came home late. Yes, I'm late and I know you are worried, i guess. But do you need to lose temper with me? I did told you that I will be home late before I left the house, I did called and informed you AGAIN that I'll reach home late. Even bother to call you when I reached the MRT station. Yet, all I got was the shouting then... Hello!!! Been staying at home for the pass few days trying to be the goody daughter. Yet, you are not satisified and claimed that I go out everyday!!! Please be fair to me!!! I DID NOT GO OUT EVERYDAY!!!!
I'm not going to give in. Go ahead and cold war. I'm not scared. Yes, I'm stubborn and quick-tempered. Guess it's in the genes. Why should I apologise? I did my part by informing way before hand and I called 3 times!!! And what's more, I'm not always home late. Go ahead and bang the fridge... It's dying anyway! Hated the noise that it produce. It's irritating! Go ahead, spoilt it and get a new one.