I had my fun baking... Well, I did nothing much but I love it... Hey, it's not as tough as I thought. At least I didnt make a mess out of the kitchen? Turned out to be better than what I expected... Cause we added the wrong amt of milk... Lots of room for improvements... Haha... Ought to take an photo for memory...
Called my cousin and suggested another baking session.... But guess what? I was turned down coz she's not in the mood for baking... Sob... Must think of a way to find her love for baking and most importantly, let her allow me to use the kitchen... My house?? No no... Mum's worried that I'll make her 'already-messy-looking-kitchen' worse. Guess she's more worried that I'll burn the house down... Wat's more, I dont have an oven at home. Cant seems to find my recipe for the sushi... Guess mum will allow me to make sushi... Coz all it requires is the rice cooker. No need for the stove and oven.... Perhaps I need a re-freshing lesson... Haha...