Life is tough.... Another funeral again... Haiz... Guess that's life? People come and go... When time is up, off you go... Dont wish anybody to cry for me when it's time for me to go. It's depressing... Live life to the fullest till it's time to leave. Life is not smooth sailing, it all depends on how you face it. Whine, complain and cry for all you want but most importantly, brave through all those and give yourself a great tap on the back. Escaping might be a good way too, but choosing death is totally a loser choice. Choose death and you lose completely. It's simple as that.
I love movies that will boost moral, give inspirations. Might be boring and dry for some but I still love it. Give people the courage to move on in life, fight the challenges in life... Better still if it's based on true story... Two movies which I highly recommend: The grid iron gang and Freedom writers.
In grid iron gang, I really admire the probation officer cum the football coach. I truely respect him. Despite the difficulties he faced, he's able overcome them, guiding the losers to be the ultimate winners. It really takes a lot of effort, determination, persistence and faith in those teens to set up the football team.
Freedom Writers is a true story about an aspirating teacher, Erin who turns a class of 'unteachable' students who are involved in fights, crimes, drugs, gangs etc into 'normal n teachable' students. She really makes a difference to the lifes of the students... The students learned to pick up the pen and write in their diaries instead of guns. Sharing of their diaries also earn respect, understanding, tolerant in between the students. It's a touching, heart-warming and inspirating movie. Had to fight back the urge to cry in the airplane. Luckily the man sitting beside me is sleeping during the whole journey else he'll think I'm crazy... Haha...