Spend alot of time chatting today... Coz meet up with Ping and Candy to exchange the photos we took during the Taiwan trip. Chatted about work, love and recaps of the Taiwan trip. Had our laughs... Wasnt that close to Candy but after this trip, we sort of become closer and I sort of understand her better... She asked me a couple of questions which till now I'm still thinking... At this time? Unfortunately yes...*laughs* Hard to explain to her my feelings... Even if I do managed to, I doubt she'll understand... Really... It takes 2 hands to clap, so what if he's interested in me, if I dont have any feelings for him, it's still nothing. He's not the one... He does not give me the security I longed for, neither does he understand me. Hate those touchy hands of his... He couldnt even cheer me up when I need it most... Likewise the same thing, if I like/love the guy but if the love is not returned, it's still nothing. Expert in this coz my love is always not returned. Haha... "Fine, if there's the guy you longed for appears and say he's interested in you, will you go on a relationship with him?" she asked. I didnt really answer her then, all I said was "Well, till that day comes, we'll see.." Luckily I managed to change the topic to our Taiwan trip. Deep down, I guess I had the answer? Perhaps I'm afraid of being in love, the commitment, or rather, being risk of getting hurt? Yes, I wish to be loved and pampered too... Wish for a boyfriend... But... Dare not think of that will happen... It's good enough to have friends, buddies, sisters and brothers, family...I shouldnt ask for more. Enough of all these love stuffs... Time to hit the bed. No more daydreaming...