Alright! I'm dusty and rusty. Stuck at home for the past week due to my legs problems... Forced to rest them at home due to the pain. I thought nothing of the 'cracking' sound and the dull pain I experienced then. But the pain and 'cracking' increased. Couldnt walk fast and for long without experiencing the pain, dont speak of exercising... Getting fatter and fatter. Depressed... Stuck at home. Luckily dad's medical cream from Thailand helps a lot... Else I'm really considering going to the doctor... Is there really problems with my legs or rather, joints? Guess is I'm too heavy for my poor legs...
Went to the doctor today to review my blood pressure... Good news... It's had decreased... Relaxing and slacking at home really helps my blood pressure... Still on the higher range side, need to take note and control... Esp my weight, cause it's one of the factors too... Sad... Trying to control those factors that I can control... I mean, it's all in the family medical history... A long long list... At times I really wonders, why bothers? I've to die sooner or later. Medical issues... Need money... What if I didnt die and lots of money need to pump in for medical fees? Isnt that worse? Ok, for that sake, I'll try to take care of my health...
************************************************************************************
When will I go and look for a job? It's scary... My parents are pouring their problems to me... Money Money Money.... I know it too... I'm too stubborn to accept it, i guess... I shouldnt insisted on what I want... I'm too selfish... Time to stop this silly revengue? I guess... But just give me a little more time... A little more...