Been sleeping for the past few days. Hibernating mode. Feeling all tired and drained. All the medicine did was to make me sleep. At least the coughing got better, esp at night... The doctor asked me to go back to him if I dont feel better after 2 days. *laughs* Going back and see the doctor? No way. I hate doctors. Wasted the past few days sleeping. Did nothing except sleep, wake up for meal, had my medicine then sleep again. Feeling more and more like a pig.... Getting fatter. I admit that I wasnt very dilligent in exercising but at least I did enough to keep my weight in control then. But now... I feel that I'm getting worse.
Slept the past few days away.... Was supposed to go and get the clothes for my cousin's wedding dinner held on this friday.... Nothing to wear... Too fat to get something nice to wear from my wardrobe... I need to get a decent top to go with jeans. At least something smart casual. It's does not seems appropriate to go in jeans but.... Oh ya, shoes... Finally a chance to wear my heels. Just pray hard that my legs wont hurt anymore.... Need some practise in wearing the heels, so that I wont walk like a penguin. Not sticking to the medicine.... Need to go out and do some shopping. Else, I really just wear anything and dont bother too much...