Celebrated Glad's birthday in advanced with Qi. It had been a traditional in us that we get our birthday gifts late. Imagine that I just got mine last week! No idea why but it had been this way since dont know when. This time is the first time that we got Glad's gift early. It's time to break this tradition....
Went to the HK cafe for lunch. The food there was not too bad. After which, we went for KTV. Glad always request to go for KTV. Her favourite hangout... Luckily, we went for the student rates, else it'll be much expensive. Screaming, laughing, chatting, munching on the snacks and of course, singing... Imagine how much noise we made? But we had our fun too. Singing songs of our times... Ya, I mean those oldies... Couldnt remember the names and the singers but it's amazing that I could join in and sing. The melody just pop into my head... Or I'll just go "Orh....That one are...." during the chorus. Those so-called oldies are amazing and nice! Of course, it's not that obvious that I cant sing when we all sing together. Haha... Are we really getting old? We all felt that those oldies are much nicer and more meaningful than those new songs coming out now. So naturally we sang 95% oldies and only 5% of those newer songs. We got her a special cake... Choc chips muffin.... And... This time Qi brought matchbox... In order to prevent the 'lighter-got-on-fire' incident. Haha.... Photo takings session again... It's a must to take photos ok... How could I miss this?
After those singing, we went for Spiderman 3. I keep going "ouch..., Oh my...", holding to my breathe. Exciting and gripping, funny at some point too... Though both Qi and Glad felt that Spiderman 1 & 2 are much better than this. But I couldnt really remember anyway, so I'm liking this. There are some parts that are rather slow and draggy and one of the villian looks gross and funny looking like a spideman with fangs with a serious case of overwhealming saliva issue. I dont mind watching it again.
Went for our dinner after that... First time going to kopitiam with them since years. They are not spoilt, rich brats. It's just that since we seldom meet, and we always could make it for meals only, we all prefer somewhere nicer... We deserve it right?
Miss Ming... We can all meet up after she's back for a visit. But heard that she's going Taiwan... And, Glad might go over to Hong Kong for her exchange program. So nothing's confirm yet.