Did some DIY little gifts for the past few weeks... Should I just keep or give them away? Not every friend of mine get it ok! It's for those special friends who I think deserve it. But my family and some of my friends are laughing at me... Wondering why am I doing all those worthless, rubbish stuffs... Well... Maybe... At times I really wonder if others really appreciate or rather like what I did, perhaps to them, it's some worthless, take-up-space junk... Used to give the benefit of the doubt but now... But I'm having doubts now....
Took up my scratch book and started drawing again a few days back... Looks ugly... Hmm... Do I call it drawing? Who cares... Well, my standard is only that of a primary school kid... Loves to draw when I was a kid, took up drawing lessons too... After all, it's the only lesson which my parents allowed me to take up then.... Drawing as what I feel like it... Tried to so-called copy and draw but I got no talents in that... Turns out funny, totally dont look like what I wish to copy... Oh, today, I played around with numbers... Haha. Tried drawing with numbers... It's interesting... Creative right? Let's the creativity flows...
Tried tidying the storeroom and my cupboard since yesterday. But dont know if it's the dust or I'm getting the cold. Simply kept sneezing while I was at it. And oh well, ended up with a minor case of rashes and running nose today. Luckily I still got some medicine left behind for my rashes... Oh well, mum goes that same line again... "You ar, not born in a rich family, yet got the body of a rich person". But usually, all I have to say is "Ya, you too lor... Thanks to ur genes..." to shut her up. Ya, I'm cheeky and rude at times... But it's not my fault that I have sensitive nose and skin.... Feeling terrible enough, dont really need those remarks.... Continuing tomorrow if dad's not around at home....