Didnt go out today... Due to the war at home. I really dont understand them. They can simply quarrel over little, trival stuffs. The atmosphere at home is really tense and I hate it to the core. Cant really do anything. What I can I do? Whose fault? I dont know. But dad's temper had been getting from bad to worse. He can jumped up and flare at little stuffs. So really cant blame us for losing our temper as well. Mum, brother and me as well, couldnt stand his temper. What's up with all the shouting? The loudest win? Maybe the pressure is building on him? Coz he's really the sole breadwinner now. But come to think about it, we never ask any money from him. I never did, I help to pay for bills too, mum did complain but still gave him money. At times, I can sense that he's feeling inferior. He's got high ego and pride. So, guess, his pride is really hurt... He kept saying that we dont give him respect, we look down on him. But no! Maybe is his health. He's complaining of all kind of ache everyday... I really dont know what's causing all those lost of temper and everything.... I dont understand man, I dont understand him.... Mum too... She no longer understanding, reasonable and patient. She said that she's taking revenge. She's going on a stike and making dad's mood worse and he's in turn throwing temper at us. Cant use the computer, cant sleep late, cant sleep early, cant talk on the phone, cant sms, cant go out, cant watch television, cant yawn, basically cant do anything. Coz whatever we do, he'll find something to scold. It's worse in here than in prision. They used to quarrel over my grandfather, and after he's gone, I thought the quarrel will stop, or at least improve. But... It just got worse. The silent is just before a thunderstorm... Mum's talking about divorce, but I'm praying that what she said was in fit of anger. That's never happen... All these, who to suffer? Us, the children.... Yes, we are no longer kids, but we are affected too...