My mind is in a twirl... Decisons... Full time in local uni or part time in UniSIM? Same things keep going through my mind... In a loop.. No conclusion... Decisions to make... I hate to make decisions. Yet I need to come up with it soon. Should I be wilful and simply dont think so much? Or I should be the mature, understanding and logical gal? Yes, I do know what I should do. But it's not what I want. Pursuing what I want, I'll be the 'dont-know-how-to-think' and wilful person... My parents are telling me to go for what I want, well, in a way... Cause they cant stop me anyway... But.... Arh....
Talking about being wilful... Wonder how long I can stay this way.... Jobless chap, talking about spending money, ignoring certain things... Being rebellious and taking revengue in this way... Putting revenge aside... I was looking forward to a full time study life... 5 years of working, be it part time or full time, I'm tired... Scared too. Relucant to go back to the working force. The past 2 jobs in the past 2 years really make me grow.... Had a real taste of the working society. A bitter pill...